The online version of miRNAtarget has been launched!
MirRNAtarget is a software tool under continuous development for the analysis of the targets of differentially expressed microRNAs (miRNAs).
• to analyze the targets of miRNAs from a network theoretical perspective
• to predict the most probable targets of differentially expressed miRNAs
• MiRNAtarget relies on multiple miRNA-target interaction databases
• simple and powerful network theoretical approach to identify the most probable targets of differentially expressed miRNAs
• increased coverage of possible miRNA-target interactions compared to experimentally validated databases
• higher accuracy than available predicted miRNA-target interaction databases
• interactions predicted by miRNAtarget has been successfully validated in two animal studies (submitted for publication)
• basic researchers
• small biotech companies
• pharmaceutical industry
For more information please see: www.miRNAtarget.com.
This study was supported by the National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary (NKFIA; NVKP-16-1-2016-0017 National Heart Program).