Preclinical R&D services
- Our innovative R&D solutions (InnoRD™) reduce the time of your development as we develop the best preclinical models for your needs.
- Complex animal models of cardiovascular (e.g. infarction, heart failure, stroke) and metabolic diseases (e.g. diabetes, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, obesity, aging) for proof-of-concept studies.
- We design custom models for your need.
- Special risk sharing opportunities available.
Examples of our research services in complex in vivo and ex vivo models of various diseases, ask for further details:
- Testing cardioprotective compounds on acute and chronic coronary occlusion-induced myocardial ischemia/reperfusion, myocardial infarction, preconditioning, and postconditioning.
- Testing compounds for heart failure induced by chronic coronary occlusion-induced infarction, isoproterenol, or cardiotoxic agents such as doxorubicin.
- Testing cardioprotective compounds in organ storage models
- Testing vascular functions in hyperlipidemia/atherosclerosis and nitrate-tolerance models.
- Evaluation of antidiabetic compounds in type 1 and type 2 diabetic models (STZ, Goto-Kakizaki, Zucker Diabetic Fatty, etc).
- Evaluation of compounds acting on the nitric oxide-cGMP system and peroxynitrite formation, e.g. peroxynitrite scavengers.
- Testing antiplatelet compounds in platelet aggregation systems
- Testing antioxidant agents in cardiovascular and metabolic disease models
- Evaluation of cardiac heat-shock protein (HSP) inducers.
- Evaluation of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) inhibitors.
- many more...
For further details on our innovative precilinical (nonclinical) services, please do not hesitate to contact us at
(Please manually type the e-mail address in your e-mail client.)