Innovative and cost-effective preclinical (nonclinical) CRO services from cells to large animal models focusing on cardiovascular (infarct size, heart failure, sepsis, stroke etc.), metabolic (diabetes, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, obesity etc.), renal, inflammation, and neuropathy diseases.
Innovative preclinical R&D services from cells to large animal models including e.g. porcine and Göttingen minipig models of several cardiovascular diseases.
Several diet-induced, toxin-induced, and genetic models of metabolic diseases including but not limited to e.g. diabetes, metabolic disease, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, obesity, uremia.
Clinical R&D services focusing on clinical trials with medical devices, In Vitro Diagnostics, combination products, and drugs including small molecules as well as biologics and Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs). Expertise includes managing Investigator Initiated Trials, and niche trials that need strong scientific and regulatory support due to e.g. sensitive patient population.
Pharmahungary Group clinical R&D services are focusing on medical device/drug/biologics combination clinical trials. Full CRO service in consulting and conducting clinical trials, e.g. feasibility studies, National Competent Authority and Ethics Committee submission, monitoring, site management, contract management from study start-up to closure.
Preclinical scientific management and clinical/regulatory experts of Pharmahungary Group are supporting manufacturers and research professionals starting Investigator Initiated Trials together. Explore the benefits of Investigator Initiated Trials with Pharmahungary Group.
Pharmahungary Group has several novel in-house R&D projects to develop new diagnostics and therapeutics. These projects are open for out-licensing, co-development, and investment.
1. ProtectomiR: several cytoprotective miRNA targets, see www.protectomir.com.
1. Infarnosys: novel biomarker diagnostic system for the assessment of the prognosis of acute myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury, see www.infarnosys.com.
2. Vezics: modular and scalable chromatography platform for high-quality exosome isolation, see www.vezics.com.
1. miRNAtarget: bioinformatics project for target prediction, see www.mirnatarget.com.
2. Vigilace: bioinformatics project for prediction and determination of previously unknown adverse events and drug interactions, see www.vigilace.com.
3. InfarctSizeAI: automatic, Artificial Intelligence assisted analysis of infarct regions and sizes on stained small and large animal heart images, see www.infarctsize.com.